Cappa 780006 Car Dust Caps image 1
Developed to simplify and speed up tyre pressure checks, the unique, screw-free Cappa Dustcap is an obvious way forward for the automotive sector.
Cappa Dustcaps are designed as push-on, pull-off dustcaps that stay permanently attached to the valve stem so there is no danger of dropping or losing them whilst you inflate your tyre.
This revolutionary, screw-free design is useful for owner drivers and critical for Fleet Managers as it cuts tyre pressure check time by 75%.
Precision designed by a UK-based team working in Formula 1 tyre diagnostics, Cappa Dustcaps have quickly become an obvious innovation for the mass automotive market.
- Tested successfully for air leaks to 42 psi on tyres – even with the valve core removed
- Tested successfully at temperatures between +40C and -40C
- Can be used on HGV and aviation tyres up to 1000 psi with a Flo-thru cap (Dill 6541)
- Made from highly-resistive material
- Designed to work with tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- No corrosion issues
- Does not weld on to the valve stem
- Designed and manufactured in Great Britain